Monday 23 April 2012

Appetite supressants and some others

APPETITE SUPRESSANTS AND OTHER GREAT FOOD


Almonds - Energy
Coffee - boosts meatabolism and gives energy
Ginger - Helps digestion and makes you feel energetic
Cayenne Pepper - Boosts metabolism
Water - Feels you up (not fot long though)
Cinnamon - Appetitte control
Salmon - Supresses appetite
Oatmeal - Feel full
Green Tea


Bonus Dark Chocolate - For when you feel cravings. It's much healthier than regular chocolate and you can't eat that much


Did a little research and wanted to share it with you. Have a nice week!

1 comment:

  1. The funny thing is, after I read your blog, I chuckled because I probably ate five out of all of those things today before even reading this. I definitely need to get some dark chocolate though, my period makes me crave anything sweet. And if I don't get those sweets... someone dies. >.> hahah

    Thanks for the tips though!

    ReplyDelete