Thursday 8 March 2012

What's wrong with Coke Zero? Week 3 Day 5


8MARCH Caloric Intake: 1300

PLAN

ADD 
W1 Check: 4 fruits
W2 - Didn't do it today: (2/3) but only had 2 fruits
W3 - Check!

REMOVE
W1 - Check: No fast food
W2 - Check: No fried food
W3 Fail3 of my sis cookies

EXERCISE
none

Why do my mom and sis always have to cook, bake, whatever?! UUUGGHHH.
Had a binge of cadburys 150 cals bread with butter 150 and some biscuits probably 150 as well.Which obviously ruined my day, before dinner time I was already at 1300 cals. But I skipped dinner saying I was to nervous because of my quiz tomorrow.

By the way, do YOU know what's wrong with coke zero?
Apparently it has no calories but it damages your health, thought I have no idea how.

1 comment:

  1. Diet sodas contain aspartame, a controversial artificial sweetener that's been linked to numerous diseases and liver poisoning. As far as I understand it works somewhat the same as alcohol; once it's in your liver you can't burn anything else but the aspartame. It also releases a an amino acid called phenylalaline that inhibits serotonin levels, meaning that your body doesn't know it's had food, so you get really bad cravings. Personally I think it's actually better (=safer) to drink full fat soda if I really, really want a soda. xx

    ReplyDelete