Wednesday 7 March 2012

Week 3 Day 4


7MARCH Caloric Intake: 1600

PLAN

ADD 
W1 Check: 2 fruits and 1 bowl of soup
W2 - Didn't do it today: (2/3)
W3 - Fail: I'm missing like 0.5 L!

REMOVE
W1 - Check: No fast food
W2 - Check: No fried food
W3 FailPastry and cookies for dinner

EXERCISE
20 min swimming

DISASTER. 1600?! ARRRGGG I don't even know how that's possible! The day was going good until dinner time. Before dinner, I had a nap because I was like a zombie all day, really sleepy and weak. When I woke up I felt even weaker and my mom said I didn't look that well "Yea, I know, I'm so hingry". God, I really was. And I ate a tuna sandwich for lunch and a bowl of special K before my nap, so I have no idea how that's possible!!! Anyway, there were these meat pastries for dinner. Since I had already told her I was hungry I couldn't lie. Had two, they're like the size of the palm of a hand, lots of salad, bit of rice. And then. taranananan, my sister made cookies! I thought "Well, since I've already screwed up the W3 point with the pastries..." I ate like 3 or 4 of them. I thought I'd better eat them then than later, as I would feel hungrier and I'd eat a lot more. So this was my disastrous day.


No comments:

Post a Comment