Tuesday 6 March 2012

oh, the irony!


Last week, one day, I woke up, got out on my way to the pool,
 and then waiting for the bus I look right and I see..


this.

Ironic, at the very least. It's a billboard for the recent Mango campaign. I absolutly adore it, it's so classy. And despite being ironic - seriously, do I have to face one of the most beautifull models on earth posing for a magnificent campaign with a fabulous dress on my way to losing on my unfaboulous fat? - it also gives me motivation. I forget it is there every single day, but then, when I get there and the first minute of anger and envy has passed I just think

"One day I'll wear that dress. 
And it will look as great as it does on you, Kate." 

1 comment:

  1. Think you just found your goal weight gift <3
    -Love C

    xx

    ReplyDelete