Sunday 11 March 2012

Two Weeks Intensive Plan!

Two weeks to spring break!
I decide to do an intensive plan until then to see if I can lose some weight before I go.
I ate more than usual this weekend to speed up the process when I start eating less in the week.





From 12 March to 25 March
This involves the following measures:


1. Get the M and C plan all together for the next two weeks


ADD


add: 3-5 fruit/veg a day
add: 3 meals of only fruit and soup per week
add: 2L of water a day
add: oatmeal (when I have breakfast at home)


REMOVE

remove: sauce
remove:  fast food
remove: fried food
remove: cake, cookies and pastries
remove: soda and candy


2. Exercises


a. everyday



20 times each









45 seconds each







b. 3-5 times a week: Swimming and biking




C. Fat loss Vitamins (3 a day)


D. Maximum Caloric Intake :1200 cals




Any other suggestions? Do them today, I'm starting this tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Gostei do teu blog. :)
    És muito bem-vinda no meu. Apesar de fases mais depressivas e outras menos depressivas posso sempre apoiar-te e ajudar-te.

    *

    ReplyDelete