Monday 12 March 2012

2WP Day 1

Started the intensive plan today. I ate no carbs until 3 pm wich really messed 
me up. Than I ate some digestive and maria biscuits and I was fine. Can't do 
that again though, gotta eat some carbs in the morning!








This picture is from a movie called "Dying to be Thin". It's about a ballerina who develops anorexia. Nice one, I really enjoy watching this kind of movies :)




DAY ONE REPORT




1. CHECK - Get the M and C plan all together for the next two weeks - 

ADD
add: 3-5 fruit/veg a day
add: 3 meals of only fruit and soup per week
add: 2L of water a day
add: oatmeal (when I have breakfast at home)


REMOVE
remove: sauce
remove:  fast food 
remove: fried food 
remove: cake, cookies and pastries 
remove: soda and candy 


2. CHECK - Exercises


a. everyday  CHECK

b. 3-5 times a week: Swimming and biking  CHECK (swimming today)




C. CHECK - Fat loss Vitamins (3 a day)


D. CHECK (800 kcals) - Maximum Caloric Intake :1200 cals

2 comments:

  1. Hi :). Since you write in english, i'll keep with it in you "space". First of all, thank you for your comment. I was away for a while, but one can never realy get over this. So, I'm back. Hope we can help each other... For exemple, I should realy start exercizing. I'll follow ;)

    Kiss*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember that movie! Carbs give good energy in the morning, so definitely have some then. :)
    All my support,
    <3 A Fragile Heart

    ReplyDelete