Wednesday 14 March 2012

2WP Days 2 and 3

Hi girls!


Everything is going fine so far. Been doing everything properly, haven't broke any rule yet. And I don't intend to! 
Today was a bit of a challenge. I was really hungry all day long, since I went swimming in the morning and haven't been eating that much. Ate little stuff every now and then, but still I think I had to much carbs. Couldn't resist to a toast with butter in the middle of the afternoon, ouch! But still, no rules were broken :) And then, when I got home, there were these codfish friers for dinner, which I used to love. USED TO. Had a turkey steak instead, even with everyone nagging me to eat the damn friers! And in the end they brought my, as I like to call it, "poisoned-birthday-gift". Didn't had any of the chocolates. Thank god the box is almost over!!!!
Oh, also, my sister made this homemade yogurt, which I had for breakfast. Delicious and healthy!


Three days down with no mistakes, I've got to keep it up! :)






DAILY REPORT

1. CHECK - Get the M and C plan all together for the next two weeks - 
Did everything right, both yesterday and today! Yesterday I had shrimp salad for lunch, no dressing, and today a soup and a small pear. Besides, my family had these friers for dinner and I ate turkey instead, yey! 
Didn't break any rule, but I think I ate a but to much carbs today :/


2. CHECK - Exercises
a. everyday 
Did them yesterday and I'll do it today before bed
b. 3-5 times a week: Swimming and biking 
- Didn't swim yesterday- Swam today (that makes 2 times this week)


3. CHECK - Fat loss Vitamins (3 a day)



4. CHECK - Maximum Caloric Intake :1200 cals
Yesterday: 730
Today: 980

1 comment: