Sunday 4 March 2012

Week 3


So today a new week starts!
This means:

ADD
W1 3-5 fruit/veg a day
W2 3 meals of soup and fruit a week (at least)
W3 2 lts of water a day

REMOVE
W1  fast food
W2 fried food
W3 cakes cookies and pastries


The measures from W1 and W2 I'm already used to, but this week I have some hard changes to do...
First off, I barely drink any water at all! So 2 lts a day is going to be a bitch!
And no cakes... AHHHH! My mom is always baking, one or two cakes a week. And I do love cookies. Well, I guess not for the next three weeks I won't!


Also, I'm a bit sad cause I think I'm at a plateau :( I've been 121lbs for like a week and half! And this week I ate really healthy! I did mess my diet a bit in my bday and friday, on my birthday dinner, but that was it! Guess I've got to keep working!
Have YOU ever had a plateau? 
And how did you break it?

1 comment:

  1. Stick to what you're doing babes, but try changing up your exercise routines a bit :) I know I've read about plateaus somewhere and that they're really a myth, but I don't remember how to get the scales moving again. I'll try and find it for you.
    Fill up a water bottle and carry it around with you. If you don't really like drinking water add some lemon or cucumber, or melon, or oranges - tastes delicious ;) xx

    ReplyDelete