Saturday 3 March 2012

The PLAN


Here's the plan me and C created, just as promised!




WEEK 1 19FEB - 25FEB
add: 3-5 fruit/vegetables a day
remove: fast food


WEEK 2 25 FEB - 3MAR

add: 3 meals of only fruit and soup per week
remove: fried food



WEEK 3 4MAR - 10MAR

add: 2L of water a day
remove: cake, cookies and pastries



WEEK 4 11MAR - 17 MAR

add: rice cakes and special K bars
remove: soda and candy



WEEK 5 18MAR - 24MAR

add: low cal sauce
remove: sauce


So here it is. 
As you might have noticed, each week starts on sunday and so tomorrow I'm starting week 3.
The rules add up each week. This means that in week 1 you add: 3-5 fruit/vegetables a day and remove: fast food. In week 2, you do the same thing you did in week 1 PLUS add: 3 meals of only fruit and soup per week and remove: fried food. This adds up every week, therefore in the last week  you will be eating acording to every restriction and addition in the plan.
We also exercise, I swim and bike, for instance. Those days when I'm not able to, I do sit ups.


Feel free to ask if you have any doubts!
Also, you can e-mail me at whoever2907@hotmail.com with doubt or if you just need some support!

3 comments:

  1. I really like how this plan can fit any lifestyle (ie there's not to many rules).
    I already do a lot of what your doing, but will I will try to add more water and fruit to my diet.

    Just out of curiosity, do you know how many calories you eat a day? I am really trying (and struggling) to up mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great petal!^^ I like that you're adding stuff and not just removing, it's so hard to stick to something when you've only got restrictions and all you think is "can't have that, can't have this...". I don't know about you, but when someone says I can't have something, I'm like "F you, I want it, out of my way" :P xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY the plan!!! As you can tell im only here on the blog catching up after my stupid fattening holiday!

    Still need to post it on mine! Or maybe ill just link it.

    Stay Strong and Think Thin :)

    p.s Love the new blog design <3

    -Love C

    xxx

    ReplyDelete