Saturday 3 March 2012

New Blog, New Thinking



Hey girls!

I know I've been away for a while, I've been almost completly disconnected from the online dieting/ana world. However, I've been doing good in real life.

First of, me and C decided we would do a 5 week diet plan together, which started 2 weeks ago. It was done in order to change one's eating habbits to a healthier lifestyle. Not only do we remove unhealthy fatty stuff as we aslo add greens, veggies and healthy habbits. My next post will be about it.You can find it here.

Also, you might have noticed I redesigned the blog. The drawings are mine and I chose the lettering and the disposition. I did this in order to give a new beggining to my journey and to commit to the blog and the weight loss. The blue drawing is inspired by a picture of Gemma Ward (model in the photo above). I'll try not only to post about my dieting and the plan but also a bit more personal stuff, to make it my own.

These last few days I took some time to make some reflections about all the dieting, ana and etc. When the regular people look at someone skinny, ana, mia or ednos, they think "oh poor girl, she's so skinny"
But the have absolutely no idea how much it takes to get there! This changes our whole lifes, its not just dieting, it's a lifestyle. Which reflect on how we look. The problem is: IT TAKES SOOOO LONG FOR THAT TO HAPPEN. But no problem. We have to keep working, we cannot lose track. This is not a sport, this is not like musical lessons, it's not something you can just quit. 

This is who you are now.

2 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to see what your new diet looks like. I might adopt some of your patterns.
    I have been working on this 'lifestyle' now for 11 months now (!!!) and have only lost 13 lb. I am still soo heavy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog looks amazing, and that drawing...wow, I love it! You are really talented! I'm glad you've got a irl friend to support you! ^^ xx

    ReplyDelete