Thursday 23 February 2012

SWIMMING and day 30

Day 30: 1250 kcals




Plan
ADD: 2 fruits and 1 bowl of soup
REMOVE: no fast food
EXERCISE: 25 min swimming
(I just love how this is all getting green)


Today I went swimming before class. It felt GREAT! I have to wake up super early, but it's worth it. It also gives me a bit of hunger, but I only ate healthy stuff!


Only ate some fries with my lunch... but not from packet, homemade! Since starting next week I can't have any fried food, I allowed myself to eat it today. (this reminds me, I should post The Plan)


QUESTION: When your NET calories values are negative (eg: -445) does that mean you are losing weight?

1 comment:

  1. No, it doesn't.It means you're starving your body and every time you don't have a negative calorie intake your body is going to store whatever you've eaten as fat.

    ReplyDelete