Sunday 4 March 2012

Poisoned B-Day Present

 My birthday was last week, and as if it all the cake 
and special dinners weren't enough I still got 


THIS

My family gave me a whole box of chocolates! Of course they meant well, but only you girls know how hard it is when you get a present like this!!! Today was the first time I ate anything from it, my sister picked up the box at lunch time. I found myself staring at the box for ages to decide what I would eat, what would have less cals, what wouldn't make me won't to eat more.



Apparently, Cadbury's Dairy Milk is like 150 cals
per line ( 5 squares). And it is so yummi I thought
I probably wouldn't be able to settle for just 3.



I had one of these Mini Dark Toblerones.
Later found out it's about 50 cals a piece.
Not bad. 



I gladly didn't touch these! Apparently a little Mars is
like 200 cals!!! I wonder how that's even possible!




These sweet ladybugs... no idea how much cals, 
didn't touch them. My mom says it tastes like soap anyway



Again, along with the Black Toblerones,
these are the saffest, about 50 cals.

In case you are wondering, 
yes, all the photos are mine


In the end, I had one black Toblerone (50 cals) and two of mom's Lindt squares (25 cals each). So as a total = 100 cals! Oh chocolate, why are you so yummi and so fattening...

Btw, almost done with the 2lts of water for today. It's making me pee like a horse, but besides that it distracts the hunger!


No comments:

Post a Comment