Wednesday 4 April 2012

I'm back!

Hi everyone!


I know I've been away for a while, been on vacacions. 
First of, here are my '2 months progress' photos


BEFORE                     AFTER





It's a bit dissapointing, they look barely the same. I think I got a bit more tight on the tights and butt, but that's it! Not skinnier! What do YOU see here?
Just means I gotta keep working


Also, today I went to the doctor and she made me this plan

Breakfast: Big breakfast, lots of fruit, milk and carbohydrates like dark bread, oatmeal, wholegrains, etc.
Snack: A yogurt, or sugar free jelly or fruit
Lunch: Soup, lots of veggies, meat or fish and some carbohydrates
Snack: Small snack, like the morning one
Diner: Only soup and fruit.



I have to take my pills and drink lots of water, but my mom agrees to it so I have someone to back me up, it might work better!

1 comment:

  1. I can see a difference. There are definately tighter thighs and your arms are smaller, and your collar bones are more prominent. You are looking great. Just stay strong and keep at it xxx

    ReplyDelete