Monday 5 March 2012

Week 3 - Day 2


5MAR calorie intake: 1500 cals



PLAN

ADD 
W1 Check: 3 fruits and 1 bowl of soup
W2 - Check: 1/3
W3 - Check: 2 LT OF WATER, did it!

REMOVE
W1 - Check: No fast food
W2 - Check: No fried food
W3 Check: No cake, cookies or pastries

EXERCISE
20 min swimming


I feel awfull... Everything during the day was awesome, had 700 before dinner... And BANG, it multiplied! I ate very little but then my sister grabbed the box of chocolates she gave me for bday... 4  toblerones and 2 squares of cadbury. That's about 300 cals, just so you know!

However, I did follow all the rules in the plan!
A friend brought this wonderfull chocolate and strawberrie cake to school and I didn't had any! :) yay for control! Desperate for next week so chocolate is forbidden too!

No comments:

Post a Comment