Monday 7 May 2012

Basic Math

I really haven't had time to blog, but here's an update


I tried to do the cayenne lemonade diet right after the ABC diet and I could only handle it for one day. When I woke up next day I felt super sleepy and could barely walk.


So I decided "fuck this. i'm not gonna ruin my health over being skinny"


Here's some math 


- There are 3500 cals in a pound
- I'm 121 lbs (5kgs)
- I want to lose 10 lbs, therefore, 35000 cals
- My daily needs are about 1600/1700 cals


SO
- if I reduce my caloric intake to 1000/1200 cals a day I'll have about -500 cals a day than what I need
- 3500/500 = 7
- I'd be losing 1 pound a week


TA-DA!


Today I had 1150 cals!

1 comment:

  1. I am glad that you are learning that restricting your diet isn't the way for optimal health. Just a heads up that your body (at least mine did) will still enter starvation mode at 1200 calories, and store what you do eat as fat, thus you wont lose weight. Plus when you start eating normally you gain quickly.

    I would recommend you eat 1800 cals + exercise the excess weight away.

    ReplyDelete